Last Updated on December 1, 2022 by Ilmilog Guru
I am sharing a letter and Notification regarding E Transfer Policy 2022 Punjab pdf Full Instructions. So, all teachers can apply under this policy which is fully explained.
However, the Government of the Punjab school education department has issued a letter dated Lahore the 27th of October 2022.
So, this letter has been submitted to all the Deputy Commissioners / Administrators District Education Authorities in the Punjab. And secondly all Chief Executive Officers, District Education Authorities in the Punjab.
Subject: – e-TRANSFER POLICY 2022
In addition, the government has written a letter as follows,
I am directed to state that the Chief Minister/ Competent Authority has been pleased to approve the ‘e-Transfer Policy 2022.’
The objective of the Policy is to develop a comprehensive all-encompassing solution to the transfer matters of teachers. So, this e-Transfer Policy has expected to considerably improve transparency, service delivery. The policy shall go a long way towards elimination of discretion and possible abuse of authority.
- The government has directed to convey that the provisions of the e Transfer Policy 2022. So, this policy shall be implemented in letter and spirit by all concerned officers and offices.
E Transfer Policy 2022 Punjab pdf Full Instructions
Similarly, the government of the Punjab SED dated Lahore the 27In October 2022 has issued a NOTIFICATION No.SO (SE-IV-A) 2-145/2022.
In supersession of the Transfer Policy 2013 issued vide Notification No.SO (SE-IV) 2-34/2009(Transfer) dated 17.04.2013. The Competent Authority / Chief Minister has been pleased to approve the e-Transfer Policy 2022 of School Education Department, with immediate effect. The e-Transfer Policy 2022 provides as under:
-2. The Teachers may be posted anywhere against their cadre posts. No Teacher shall claim posting against a particular post or station as a matter of right. There shall be post specific merit-based criteria to fill every vacant post through e-Transfer on School Information System (SIS).
Procedure for Online Transfer Applications:
3. The government will make all Transfers of teaching staff through Schools Information System (SIS). Moreover. Transfer/posting against in-service promotion. Hardship grounds (i.e., categories of widowed, divorced, disabled, wedlock, and medical grounds), mutual, open merit and newly recruited Teachers shall also be made through school Information System (SIS).
i) Teachers / Educators can apply online for their transfer / posting through login passwords on School Information System (SIS), shall attach relevant documents as required in School Information System (SIS).
ii) Teacher/Educator shall provide the original documents attached with the application to the concerned District Education Authority (DEA) for verification.
iii) Tentative merit list, objections and final merit lists will be displayed on School Information System (SIS) Portal. The applicant may view his merit, as well as merit of all other candidates who have applied for transfer on School Information System (SIS) Portal.
iv) Teachers / Educators may also raise objections against their own merit or on the merit of other Teachers / Educators through School Information System (SIS).
v) Teachers or Educators shall submit their reply through School Information System (SIS). If the SED (District Education Authority DEA) has raised objections
vi) School Information System (SIS) shall generate QR coded transfer orders in favors of selected candidates.
Posting of newly recruited Teachers (merit cum requirement based:
- i) the newly recruited Teachers shall be posted in standalone process as per requirement of the Department in the order of their selection merit. Special emphasis shall be laid on acute deficiency of Teachers.
- ii) Manual offer letter of appointment shall be issued to the selected candidate by the appointing authority. After acceptance of the offer letter, the appointing authority shall tag them as “new Teacher on School Information System (SIS) along with the offer letter of appointment issued to the selected candidate as well as the acceptance letter provided by the candidate, with the allocated merit number.
Vacant Posts on SIS:
iii) The School Information System (SIS) Portal shall list open positions as required by the Department. Through the School Information System (SIS), will request preferences from the newly hired teachers and educators. So, the teachers and educators will then be posted in the order of merit.
iv) All posting orders shall be issued through e-Transfer System. Posting on in-service promotion (seniority based)
i) Upon promotion, Teacher shall be posted during e-Transfer round as per all available options in the Department on seniority basis.
ii) The procedure shall be as under
a. Status of promoted Teachers shall be updated (tagged) on School Information System (SIS) prior to opening of e-Transfers round. Preferences for posting shall be sought from the promoted Teachers against all available vacant posts during the e-Transfer round. Posting orders shall be issued as per their seniority and given preferences
b. In case, the Teachers do not add any preference or fail to actualize promotion due to lesser options indicated or selected by them against all available options offered to them during e-Transfer round. The orders shall be issued as far as practicable, at the schools / places wherever vacancy is available as per requirement of the Department through School Information System (SIS).
c. Any promoted Teacher who does not join his post within prescribed joining time mentioned in the posting order. Therefore, he shall be deemed to have forfeited his right of promotion.
d. Ex-MCL Schools shall join Ex-MCL cadre Teachers on their promotion. If promoted teachers from the Ex-MCL Cadre and General Cadre both seek to teach at the same Ex-MCL school. So, the government will give preference Ex-MCL Cadre Teacher over the General Cadre Teacher.
- Ranking Criteria for Transfers the following ranking criteria shall be observed for e-Transfer of Teachers in different cases of open merit and hardship (divorced, widowed, wedlock, marriage, disability and medical):
Latest Update on 30-11-2022.
Application Date 15-12-2022 to 25-12-2022
E Transfer 2022 Schedule Issued: Download Now