Last Updated on March 17, 2022 by Ilmilog Guru
The Punjab government has issued a Press Release 15 Percent Disparity Reduction Allowance. So, all provincial govt employees are happy after this decision. They are protesting in Lahore. Therefore, the government has decided to give 15% DRA for employees.
However, the AGEGA has started to protest on 15th March 2022. There were AGEGA and other many associations in Lahore. So, they were protesting in front of Punjab secretariat.
Press Release 15 Percent Disparity Reduction Allowance Punjab
In addition, the services and general administration department has issued a letter on 15th March 2022. Therefore, S&GAD issued this letter for secretaries and Rehman Bajwa. So, the subject of this letter was redressal of grievances of protesting govt employees.
In other words, the government has scheduled a meeting between govt secretaries and employees on 16th March 2022. The government has decided to discuss on demands of these protesting employees in front of secretariat.
You May Also Like: 15% DRA Notification 2022 for Wapda Employees Issued
So, this meeting held at 11 AM today in the additional chief secretary committee room. At last, success was there in the form of press release.
Before that, please download this letter here given below.
This press release has generated on 16th March 2022 after employees protest in Lahore today. Therefore, the chief secretary has initiated a committee of secretaries of different departments. They hear the grievances of these employees.
After this meeting, they were agree on the few points which are given in the following press release.
You May Also Like: 15pc DRA Disparity Reduction Allowance increase 2022
- The government has decided to pay 15% DRA on running basic pay for Punjab govt employees. So, they allowed the payment from 1st March 2022. Therefore, the finance department will initiate the process to approve the summary from cabinet.
- Eligibility criteria for special allowance @25% in 2021.
- Pay and service protection case within 30 days.
- Up-gradation of LHWs Lady Health Workers within 30 days.
- The SED will analyze the up-gradation of Lab-attendants case in the relevant forum.