Last Updated on March 8, 2022 by Ilmilog Guru
The Federal government has issued a new 15% DRA Notification 2022 for Wapda Employees. So, Pakistan Water and Power Development Authority has issued this notification on 08-03-2022.
However, the federal government has issued such notification in February 2022. But some other independent departments are following that notication and issuing same later on. Therefore, it has issued today for WAPDA Employees.
15% DRA Notification 2022 for Wapda Employees Issued
In addition, all WAPDA employees are happy today after that notification. The government of Pakistan Finance Division issued a notification on 23rd February 2022. So, the WAPDA authority is adopting that way to increase 15% allowance for their employees.
In other words, WAPDA has followed the same directions. Therefore, They have sanctioned this allowance with effect from 1st March 2022 for employees having BPS-1 to BPS-19. However, the government has excluded those employees who are drawing any allowance like performance allowance equal to 100% or more than 100%.
You May Also Like: 15pc DRA Disparity Reduction Allowance increase 2022
Regulation of this DRA 15%:
Above all, there are same terms and conditions as issued previous federal notification in February.
- Such employees who are drawing their pay in a time scale.
- Not for those employees who are drawing health allowance equal to one month basic pay.
- Frozen at level of pay drawn on 1st March 2022.
- Subject to Income Tax.
- Admissible during LPR (Leave) not in Extra Ordinary Leave.
- Not treated as part of emoluments and calculation (Pension, Gratuity and recovery of house rent.)
- Admissible during suspension.
For full detail please download and read it below