Last Updated on November 27, 2021 by Ilmilog Guru
The government has amended KPK Family Pension Rules 2021 after the death of the Pensioner. So, we can say these are EOBI rules amendment 2021. Therefore, KPK govt has amended these rules for provincial employees families.
However, the Finance department of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has issued this letter on 23-11-2021. So, Regulation wing has clarified through this letter. After that the government has submitted to accountant general for further necessary action.
KPK Family Pension Rules 2021 after Death of Pensioner -EOBI
In addition the government of KPK has said to clarify the different queries related to pension. So, the there are five queries to handle here. Therefore, we discuss these queries below.
- Now the pensioners will get 100% gross pension. Similarly net pension for old and new pensioners. However, it has clarified that those who died on or before six September 2021.
- Similarly, if a pensioner has drawn one or more pensions before said date above. Then he will be eligible to get pension mentioned here. So, only one pension which is more beneficial to him.
- The government servants who has died during service. Their unmarried sister will get her pension and her pension will not be stopped.
- The government has increased a minimum pension for the families from 75 percent to one hundred percent.
- At last, a family of government servant die during service will get 100% pension too.
BISE Gujranwala 10th result 2021 Date Announced Annual Result
Rationalization in High Court Lahore Today School Punjab
Board Paper FBISE 2020 has postponed & Notification Issued
Federal Govt Employees Budget 2020 Latest News Update
SEDHR Punjab Portal for Casual Leave Applications and Retirement
Application for Teaching Jobs 2021 Punjab School STIs