Last Updated on September 17, 2021 by Ilmilog Guru
The government of the Punjab DPI office has issued a letter regarding the Seniority List of Teachers 2021. So, the Punjab govt is working on the HRMIS portal. Therefore, it will help in the promotion of teachers in the future.
In addition, the directorate of the public instructions office has issued this letter on 15-09-2021.
Seniority List of Teachers 2021 on SEDHR HRMIS Online Portal
As you are well aware of School Education Department has taken a lot of initiatives to facilitate the teacher community to all school education staff.
- The SED has placed the seniority lists of each category of the teacher on the portal for promotion and other financial benefits. School education has directed each authority i.e. Dy.DEO. DEO and CEO to log in through the HRMIS portal and open the seniority list module.
However, on the left side of the screen, the option of seniority management is available.
So, the authority will click to update the seniority list of teachers working under the jurisdiction of respective authorities. ( Dy.DEO, DEO, and CEO)
- SEDHR Punjab HRMS Login for Leave of Teachers SED HRMS Portal
- SED HRMS Punjab Login Portal for Non-Teaching Staff
- HEHR Punjab HRMS Login Portal Higher Education Department
- School Employees PERs & ACRs Preparation for HRMS Data
- At present SED has placed lists of all categories of teachers in the system. Similarly, the education department has directed the respective authorities to enter the notified seniority No. of each teacher. So that it could be made available for all teachers.
- So, all respective authorities have been provided a seniority management tab already available in their login. SED will attach Copies of screenshots (Stepwise) for your convenience.
- After completion of the above-said process, the same will be opened in the filed for confirmation and verification by the teacher of their seniority numbers/data, and this process may be completed within 7-days positively. The CEO will seek a certificate regarding the subject from all concerned authorities and submit it to the office within 7-days.