Last Updated on January 6, 2021 by Ilmilog Guru
Notification Reopening of Schools has issued regarding Federal Education 2021. The Government of Pakistan has issued a notification after the meeting. so, the notification number is F.No. 1-1/2021-AS/FE&PT.
However, the government of Pakistan (Ministry of FE & professional Training) has issued this notification on 5th January. Therefore, they have set its subject as reopening of schools.
Notification Reopening of Schools Federal Education 2021
In addition, that was the 25th meeting of IPEMC. Similarly, there was IPEMC and NCOC with the health ministry. The federal education minister has chaired this meeting jointly. So, they have discussed key features in this meeting.
In other words, they have decided on key points after a complete discussion. So, I am sharing key points here.
- Firstly, discussed on reopening of schools in phases.
- Similarly, discussed an annual exam schedule for the year 2021.
- School Reopening in Pakistan 2021 with Phases from 18 January
- Punjab Public Holidays 2021 Govt Notification S&GAD Issued
- HRMS Login Punjab SED and Personal Files of School Teachers
- School Census Form 2020 Annual on SIS App for Submission & Download
- Notification School Education Department for Punjab Teachers 2020
However, these are tentative decisions and not final ones. So, we discuss here these tentative dates decided during this meeting.
- 11th January 2021 This date has set for staff (Teachers included). They will prepare schools for students regarding academic as well as COVID19 SOPs.
- 18th January 2021 This tentative date has set for classes from 9 to 12 all over the country.
- 25th January 2021 This is a date to reopen for the primary class to 8th class in schools of Pakistan.
- 1st February 2021 Colleges and Universities will reopen on this date.
So, these are all dates to review the COVID19 situation. after a satisfactory situation, the dates will be fixed.
Annual Exams after reopening of Institutes:
At last, the government has decided to schedule exams in May and June 2021. So, this relaxation has given for students to compensate for syllabus & academic lasses.