Last Updated on January 2, 2021 by Ilmilog Guru
Optional & Public Holidays 2021 Pakistan Notification Issued. In this notification, the public with optional holidays has announced. Therefore, the Public Holidays 2021 Notification of Ministry of Interior Govt. of Pakistan has issued. So, All public holidays schedule in the year 2021 has updated here.
|Public Holidays 2020 Pakistan Notification|
However, the Ministry of Interior has issued a notification 01/01/2020-Public government of Pakistan dated 10 December 2020 Islamabad regarding Employees. So, all Public Holidays 2021 by the ministry of interior Pakistan government.
Subject: Holidays Public & Optional for the coming year 2021
In addition, the Public Holidays 2021 Pakistan notification (Chehalem 2021 holiday notification) on the first page. Similarly, optional holidays 2021 are on the second page of the notification. So, these are all for Muslim and for Minorities regarding different occasions in the year 2021 given here below:-
Public Optional Holidays 2021 Announced:
Above all, Holidays for the Public in the year 2021:
- Kashmir Day Wednesday 5th February 2021
- Pakistan Day (-23rd March-) Monday, 23rd March 2021
- Labor Day (-1st May-) Friday 1st May 2021
- Eid-ul-Fitr, (-1st Shawal 1442 AH-) Friday, Saturday & Sunday 14, 15 & 16th May 2021
- Eid-ul-Adha, (-10 Zilhaj 1442 AH-) 21st, 22nd & 23rd July 2021
- Independence Day (-14th August-) Friday 14th August 2021
- Ashura Moazam (9th and 10th Muharram 1443 AH) 18 & 19 August 2021
- Eid Milad-un-Nabi (12 Rabi-ul-Awal 1443 AH) 19 October 2021
- Quaid-e-Azam Day Friday 25th December 2021
- Christmas Friday 25th December 2021
- The day after a Christmas Saturday 26th December 2021 (-For Christians only-)
Optional Holidays 2021:
At last, the following will be Bank Holidays 2021. However, on these days the Banks will be remained closed for the public but NOT for their employees:-
- Wednesday. January 1, 2021
- Friday, April 24, 2020 (Corresponding to 1st Ramzan 1441 AH subject to moon appearance)
- Wednesday, July 1, 2021
Optional Holidays 2021
- New Year Day Wednesday 1st January 2021
- Basant Panchami Wednesday 29th January 2021
3 Shivaratri Friday 21st February 2021
4 Holi Monday 9th March 2021
5 Dulhan Tuesday 10th March 2021
6 Shab-e-Meraj (-27 Rajab 1441 A.H-) Monday 23rd
7 Baisakhi Tehvar Monday, 13th April 2021
8 Good Friday on Friday 10th April 2021.
9 Eid-e-Rizwan (Baha’is Community only-) Monday 20th April 2021.
10 Shab-e-Barat (-15 Shaban 1441 A.H-) Thursday 9th April 2021.
11 Easter Sunday & Monday, 12th, 13th April 2021.
- Buddha Purnima Thursday 7th May 2021
- Gauze (Parsi’s New Year Day-) Sunday 16th August 2021
- Birthday of Lord Zoroaster (-Khordad Sal-) Friday 21st August 2021.
- Krishna Janam Ashtami Saturday 21st August 2021
- Durga Puja Friday 23rd October 2021.
- Dussehra Sunday 25th October 2021
- Birthday Guru Valmik Swami Ji Saturday 31st October 2021.
- Diwali Saturday 14th November 2021
- Birthday of Guru Nanak Dev Ji Monday 30th November 2021.
- Chehlum (20 Safar 1442 A.H) Thursday 8th October 2021.
- Giyarvhee Sharif (11 Rabi-us-Sani 1442 AH) Saturday 28th November 2021.
Public holidays 2021 Pakistan Notification
Muslim Festivals case:
In other words, for the Muslim Festivals case, the dates of Public or optional Holidays will be based on anticipated dates because of the appearance of the Moon. So, there is expected a separate Notification (Chehalem 2021 holiday notification) by the Ministry of Interior Pakistan.
- Therefore, All the civil servants working under the Government of Pakistan will avail of the benefit of Optional Holidays 2021 with the prior permission of the concerned office Head and no civil Servant shall be decided more than one of these optional Holidays 2021 in Muslim case and a maximum of three Optional Holidays 2021 for Non-Muslims case.
- Therefore, a concession has granted if there is no effect on any displacement of work. So, in the Muslim Optional Holidays 2021, case a number of people allowable to reward for the optional Holidays 2021. It should be controlled in a way so by way of two passable staff are obtainable for a good extension of work.
- In addition, the Optional Holidays 2021 has given. It has allowed by the Head of Office, provided that work is not being suffered.
- So, a Government civil Servant has refined Optional Holiday 2021. So, there is a religious significance to him or not and the refusal is likely to decrease the number of these holidays optional 2021 to which she or he has been entitled.
Lastly, there is the latest holiday notification. So, it has issued as told here. Similarly, our team works for employees. Therefore, we update this website as per the requirements of those.