Last Updated on November 10, 2020 by Ilmilog Guru
The government has finalized a policy of the rationalization of teachers in Punjab. The government will exchange teachers based on this policy. So, according to the policy, at least 3 teachers are required in every primary school in the province.
However, school education will transfer more than 400,000 teachers in the province. The department will post them in 48,000 schools in the province. In middle schools, higher authority will appoint at least 5 to 7 teachers. For each section, out of which, a school will require a drawing teacher.
Rationalization of Teachers in Punjab 2020 Latest SIS App Policy
In addition, this policy has designed to give teachers an appropriate workload. So, it will ensure admissible enrollment for each school. Therefore, the shortage of staff will be met by the extra staff of the schools. For nursery and class 1 with up to 50 enrollments, a primary school will appoint one teacher.
The Rationalization formula for primary schools
- At least 03 teachers in each primary school.
- 04 teachers of 81-130 enrolled schools.
- 05 teachers of 131-180 enrolled schools.
- 06 teachers of 181-230 enrolled schools.
- 07 teachers of 231-280 enrolled schools.
- 08 teachers of 280-330 enrolled schools
Key Features of Rationalization Policy for Teacher Appointment
Elementary School Rationalization:
- The student-teacher ratio is 1:40.
- The primary or elementary school will appoint a single teacher for nursery and class 1 with up to 50 enrollments.
- An elementary school considered a single section school for enrollment of 135 for class VI to VIII.
A section cannot be maintained in a school for more than the following staff.
SST / Head Teacher (file only, for school) = 01
EST (PET) = 01
ESTs (AT / OT) = 01
ESTs (Science / SV / Engineer / General / Arts) = 03
High School Rationalization of Teachers:
For high schools, an IT teacher will be appointed along with four other senior teachers. The new policy could be announced at a ceremony in Islamabad today.
In the same section school of ninth and tenth class, a school will adjust SSTs as follows
SST (Computer Science} 01)
Similarly, SST (Science / Mathematics – Phy / Bio-chem) 01
SST (Arts / English) 02
In other words, the high school should provide at least one SST in each section.
In case of more than one section, the situation of SST (SC) should be like this
For General science subjects, the SST (Science) should generally teach a subject to workload.
For Vacancies of SST (Arts), the government will change to SST (Math-Phy / Bio-chem /Eng) as per requirement.
- Rationalization Update on a daily basis in 2020 for Punjab teachers
- Challenge in Lahore High Court about Rationalization policy 2020
- Rationalization Phase 2 will complete or not in Punjab
- List of Teachers Orders Issued after Rationalization 2020
- Rationalization through online SIS App in 2020 How?
Additional SSTs to 2 students per section 2SSTs
So, If the school enrollment exceeds 1000, an additional PIT post may be provided
High / Higher Secondary Schools will retain Class IV employees on an enrollment basis with the following breakups:
Enrollment up to 500: Maximum 05
Up to 100 entries: maximum 07
Enrollment up to 1500: Maximum 09
1500: 11 entry above
Exchange of teacher policy under rationalization
First, the vacancies that are in excess will be transferred to schools that are understaffed, in descending order of enrollment.
Similarly, In case of transfer of a post with an officer, SED will prefer aspirants in the relevant category of the post.
A disagreement, post
At last, In the case of shift, if the department wants to accommodate two or more people in the same school. then they will prefer a senior among them.