Last Updated on August 26, 2020 by Ilmilog Guru
Punjab Police Pay Package Revision Request Finance Letter has updated on this page for employees.
Government Punjab, Home Department has issued a letter NO.HP-II/2-24/2020 Lahore on 24” August 2020.
SUBJECT: REVISION OF PAY PACKAGE FOR POLICE,
In other words, please refers to the subject cited above and minutes of a meeting of the 34 Provincial Cabinet meeting. This meeting held on 13.08.2020. It has directed to state that vides a summary titled “Revision of Pay Package For Punjab Police” (Annex-A).
A matter of provision of Police Administration Allowance (PAA) @ 1.2 times of basic pay for 200 posts of CPO. Similarly, the Headquarters @ 0.8 times of basic at for 996 posts of field officers of Punjab Police has submitted toe approval. Upon direction of Chief Minister, Punjab. Therefore, the matter has placed before the Standing Committee of Cabinet on Finance and Development. So, this meeting held on 05.08.2020. The committee recommended the matter to the provincial Cabinet for approval (Annex-II).
- Monthly Basic Pay Package for Federal Govt Employees
- Notification Public Holidays on 9th & 10th Muharram
- Public Holiday for Sindh Govt Employees
- Ban on Transfer Postings in Punjab by Deputy Secretary
Punjab Police Pay Package Revision:
However, The Provincial Cabinet in its meeting dated 13.08.2020 approved the provision of PAA to Punjab Police officers (Annex-C).
- It has further directed to state that the Issue of Fixed Daily Allowance (FDA) has also taken up in the instant summary and finance Department vide Para 2, of the subject summary. Therefore that has agreed to the grant of the remaining 20%, FDA as per rates of 2013 w.e.f. 01.07.2020 to all officials/officers of Punjab Police. A sig. notification in thIS regard is placed at Annex-D.
At last, Keeping the aforementioned in view, the Finance department has requested to take further necessary action, please.
Watch Employees News on TV Here >>
3 thoughts on “Punjab Police Pay Package Revision Request Finance Letter”
Pingback: Technical Allowance Pakistan Railways @25% of Initial Basic Pay
Pingback: Happy Christmas Day 25 December 2018 Public Holiday Sindh
Pingback: How Much Salary Increase in Budget 2020-21 Pay & Pension