Last Updated on December 24, 2020 by Ilmilog Guru
Public Holidays 2020 Notification of Ministry of Interior Govt. of Pakistan has issued. So, All public holidays schedule in the year 2020 has updated here.
|Public Holidays 2020 Notification|
However, the Ministry of Interior has issued a notification 01/01/2020-Public government of Pakistan dated 5 December 2020 Islamabad regarding Employees All Public Holidays 2020 by the ministry of interior Pakistan government.
Subject: Holidays Public & Optional for the coming year 2020
Public Holidays 2020 Pakistan notification (Chehalem 2020 holiday notification) on the first page. Similarly, optional holidays 2020 are on the second page of notification and these are all for Muslim and for Minorities regarding different occasions in the year 2020 given here below:-
Public Holidays 2020:
Holidays for the Public in the year 2020:
1. Kashmir Day Wednesday 5th February 2020
2. Pakistan Day (-23rd March-) Monday, 23rd March 2020
3. Labor Day (-1st May-) Friday 1st May 2020
4. Eid-ul-Fitr, (-1st Shawal 1441 AH-) Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday 25th, 26th & 27th May 2020
5. Eid-ul-Adha, (-10 Zilhaj 1441 AH-) Friday, Saturday & Sunday 31st, 1st & 2nd August 2020
6. Independence Day (-14th August-) Friday 14th August 2020
7. Ashura Moazam (9th and 10th Muharram 1442 AH) Saturday & Sunday 29th & 30th August 2020
8. Eid Milad-un-Nabi (12 Rabi-ul-Awal 1442 AH) Friday 30th October 2020
9. Quaid-e-Azam Day Friday 25th December 2020
10. Christmas Friday 25th December 2020
11. The day after a Christmas Saturday 26th December 2020 (-For Christians only-)
Optional Holidays 2020:
The following will be Bank Holidays 2020. However, on these days the Banks will be remained closed for the public but NOT for their employees:-
A. Wednesday. January 1, 2020
B. Friday, April 24, 2020 (Corresponding to 1st Ramzan 1441 AH subject to moon appearance)
C. Wednesday, July 1, 2020
Optional Holidays 2020
1. New Year Day Wednesday 1st January 2020
2. Basant Panchami Wednesday 29th January 2020
3 Shivaratri Friday 21st February 2020
4 Holi Monday 9th March 2020
5 Dulhan Tuesday 10th March 2020
6 Shab-e-Meraj (-27 Rajab 1441 A.H-) Monday 23rd March 2020
7 Baisakhi Tehvar Monday, 13th April 2020
8 Good Friday on Friday 10th April 2020.
9 Eid-e-Rizwan (Baha’is Community only-) Monday 20th April 2020.
10 Shab-e-Barat (-15 Shaban 1441 A.H-) Thursday 9th April 2020.
11 Easter Sunday & Monday, 12th, 13th April 2020.
12. Buddha Purnima Thursday 7th May 2020
13. Gauze (Parsi’s New Year Day-) Sunday 16th August 2020
14. Birthday of Lord Zoroaster (-Khordad Sal-) Friday 21st August 2020.
15. Krishna Janam Ashtami Saturday 21st August 2020
16. Durga Puja Friday 23rd October 2020.
17. Dussehra Sunday 25th October 2020.
18. Birthday Guru Valmik Swami Ji Saturday 31st October 2020.
19. Diwali Saturday 14th November 2020.
20. Birthday of Guru Nanak Dev Ji Monday 30th November 2020.
21. Chehlum (20 Safar 1442 A.H) Thursday 8th October 2020.
22. Giyarvhee Sharif (11 Rabi-us-Sani 1442 AH) Saturday 28th November 2020.
Public holidays 2020 Pakistan Notification
Muslim Festivals case:
In other words, for the Muslim Festivals case, the dates of Public or optional Holidays will be based on anticipated dates because of the appearance of the Moon. So, there is expected for a separate Notification (Chehalem 2020 holiday notification) by the Ministry of Interior Pakistan.
3. Therefore, All the civil servants working under the Government of Pakistan will avail the benefit of Optional Holidays 2020 with the prior permission of the concerned office Head and no civil Servant shall be decided more than one of these optional Holidays 2020 in Muslim case and a maximum of three Optional Holidays 2020 for Non-Muslims case.
4. Therefore, A concession will be granted if there is no effect on any displacement of work. Muslim Optional Holidays 2020 case a number of people allowable to reward for the optional Holidays 2020 should be controlled in a way so by way of two passable staff is obtainable for a good extension of work.
5. The Optional Holidays 2020 will be given and may be allowed by the Head of Office, provided that work is not being suffered.
6. So, A Government civil Servant may be refined and Optional Holiday 2020 that there is a religious significance to him or not and the refusal is likely to decrease the number of these holidays optional 2020 to which she or he has been entitled.
Board Paper FBISE 2020 has postponed & Notification Issued
SED HRMS Files Preparation for Punjab Teachers in October 2020
Govt Degree College School & Universities Holidays Extension 2020
Happy World Teachers Day 5 October 2021 Update News
Notification Winter Vacations 2021 School Education Department
Bank Holidays 2020 and Pay Pension Disbursement for Punjab Employees