Secretary School Education meeting with Teachers Association Punjab Today
|Secretary School Education meeting|
Tehreek-e-teachers were invited for a meeting in Punjab on the invitation of Secretary Education. Allah Bakhsh Qaisar, Dr. Imtiaz Ahmed Abbasi, Chaudhry Muhammad Sarfraz, Chaudhry Muhammad Safdar, Ghulam Mustafa Riaz, Najamul Hasan Najmi and Latif Shahzad have attended this meeting.
Teachers participated in different districts of Punjab. Rao Ghulam Mustafa Riaz joined as a Central President of Rao Ghulam Mustafa Riaz Group, similarly Central General Secretary Muhammad Arshad Gul, Central Secretary Broadcasting and District President Sialkot Mian Amjad Ali Sahib, Central Senior Vice President Mirza Tariq Mehmood and Deputy General Secretary Sialkot Mian Mohammad Yousuf was present in this meeting. The following different matters were being discussed with the Secretary school education Punjab.
1. A committee was constituted under the leadership of the Special Secretary to make recommendations against the decision of handing over the municipalities to the educational institutions under the Municipalities Act which included Ataullah Gujar Waheed Murad Yousaf and Rana Liaqat. I will provide recommendations for the future.
2. A Committee on Pay Protection of Educators, comprising Chaudhry Safdar Imtiaz Abbasi and Rana Liaqat will submit the report till 10 January 2020.
3. The committee formed regarding the regularization of SSE to address the legal complications for department and teachers like Chaudhry Safdar Ullah Rakhi Gujar and Rana Liaqat. Imtiaz Abbasi will submit their recommendation to the time scale.
4. The Concession Allowance deductions will be issued by the General Notice of the English Teachers, similarly Encroachment of Deprived Teachers during the Insurance, Upgradation. The Najamul Hassan Najmi will present his recommendation for the implementation of service rules.
5. Rationalization has been postponed by the end of the academic session and the committee will give recommendations for the rationalization to put forward.
6. Muhammad Arshad Gul will present all his recommendations to the committee on giving scales 16 for PSTs, ESTs and scale 17 to SSTs in the school education department Punjab.
7- Waseem Akhtar Kamboha (President of the organization) will make recommendations for Grade 11 to be given to the lab attendant LA in the schools of Punjab.
Secretary Education has assured in this meeting to resolve these all issues discussed and called for holding meetings to discuss all issues in future.
Lahore Board Result & Rawalpindi Board Result 2020
School Winter Holidays 2020 extended till 13th January in Punjab
Uniform Salary Increase Calculator 2020 for all Secretaries in Pakistan
Online Result of 8th Class 2020 PEC Result VS UK School Results
BISE Rawalpindi Board Roll Number Slips 2020 Online with Ilmilog
How to Setup Fiverr Gig 2020 Full Optimized SEO Tutorial