Promotion Through SIS App as Senior Subject Specialist on August 2019
|Promotion Through SIS App as Senior Subject Specialist in August 2019|
NOTIFICATION No. SO (S-VI) 6-6/2018 School education department dated Lahore, the 16th August 2019 Government of Punjab.
Consequent upon the recommendations of the Provincial Selection Board-II in its meeting held on 04.07.2019 and its approval of the Chief Minister Competent Authority on 25-07-2019, following lady officers of BS-18 (Female – General Cadre) of School Education Department is hereby promoted to BS-19 on regular basis with immediate effect. However, their posting/adjustment orders in BS-19 will be issued separately on the terms and conditions, mentioned overleaf:-
1. MST. ANISA IBRAHIM, SSS (PHY.) GOVT. VICTORIA GHS SCHOOL, MORI GATE, LAHORE
2. 10/141 MST. MUBASHARA INAYAT, SSS (CHEM.) GOVT. GIRLS HS SCHOOL, SINGAPURA LAHORE.
3. 18/292 MST. RIZWAN GHANI, SSS (STAT), GGHS SCHOOL, CHUNG, MULTAN ROAD, LAHORE.
4. 21/- MST. LUBNA ZIA SENIOR SUBJECT SPECIALIST (PHY.EDU), GOVT. GIRLS HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL, KHURRIANWALA, FAISALABAD.
5. 22/- MST. KESAR SALEEM, SENIOR HEADMISTRESS, GOVT. CHUGHTAI GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL, GARHI SHAHU, LAHORE.
6. 25/520 MST. SHAMIM TAHIRA, SSS (CHEM.), GOVT. NATIONAL MODEL GIRLS-HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL, PAF SARGODHA.
7. 28/538 MST. TAHIRA YASMIN, SENIOR HEADMISTRESS, GOVT. GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL NO.2, CHAKWAL. 8. 29/541 MST, AZRA KHAWAR, SENIOR SUBJECT SPECIALIST (CHEM), QUAID-E-AZAM ACADEMY FOR EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT, GUJRAT
9. 30/543 MST, ROBINA FARDOUS, SSS (Bio), GGH SECONDARY-SCHOOL, CHAK JHUMRA, FAISALABAD.
10. 31/545 MST. SHAFIQUA BEGUM, SENIOR SUBJECT-SPECIALIST (Bio) GOVT. NATIONAL MODEL GIRLS-HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL, PAF, SARGODHA.
11. 32/546 MST. BUSHRA ISMAIL, SENIOR-SUBJECT SPECIALIST (CHEMISTRY) GOVT. GIRLS HIGHER-SECONDARY SCHOOL, MUBARAK PUR BAHAWALPUR.
Similarly, there are total eighty (80) teachers are promoted and adjusted as senior subject specialists and senior headmistress. Some of them are also being mentioned here.
53. 103/118 MS. Shahida KOUSAR, SENIOR HEADMISTRESS, GOVT. GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL, ASGHAR MALL, RAWALPINDI
54. 104/119 MST. FARZANA BASHIR, SENIOR-SUBJECT SPECIALIST (History), GOVT. GIRLS HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL, KHATALA CHANAB, GUJRAT.
55. 106/127 MST. ASMAT BATOOL, SENIOR SUBJECT SPECIALIST (HIS.), GOVT. GIRLS HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL, UMAR BLOCK, ALLAMA IQBAL TOWN, LAHORE
56. 107/128 MST. ANESA KHANUM, SENIOR HEADMISTRESS, GOVT. GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL, GARHI AFGHAN, RAWALPINDI
57. 108/130 MST. TOUQEER ASMAT, SENIOR HEADMISTRESS, GOVT. GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL, PHULARWAN, SARGODHA,
58. 110 MST. SEEMA BHATTI, SENIOR SUBJECT SPECIALIST (CHEM), GOVT. GIRLS HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL, TRANDA SAWAYA KHAN (R.Y.KHAN).
59. 111 MST. SALEEM HASSAN, SENIOR SUBJECT SPECIALIST (Persian), GOVT. GIRLS HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL, GAOWSHALLA, SAHIWAL
60. 112 MST. PARVEEN SARWAR, SENIOR SUBJECT SPECIALIST (Bio), GOVT-GIRLS HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL NO.1, GUJRANWALA,
61. 113 MST. BUSHRA REHMAN, SENIOR HEADMISTRESS, GOVT-GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL, PEER JUGGI, LAYYAH
62. 114 SYEDA RASHIDA SAMI, SENIOR HEADMISTRESS, GOVT-GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL, JIA NAGGA, LAHORE.
If you all want to know about the names of individuals on this ilmilog website then download a complete notification with the given link below.
Terms and Conditions:
· If any officer fails to join her new assignment within 15 days after the issuance of her posting and adjustment order to be issued separately. She shall be deemed if her promotion will be forgone. This forgoing effect of the promotion will entail the supersession which has been clarified in the S&GAD regulation wing instructions bearing in the letter dated 03-02-2003 and 12-11-2010.
· They will be relieved from their present places of posting after issuance of formal posting and adjustment orders separately on SIS.