Last Updated on November 22, 2020 by Ilmilog Guru
School Information System SIS App 2019 Latest News School Education Department
Order No-DD-M/HRMS-2019 by Punjab GOVERNMENT SCHOOL-EDUCATION DEPARTMENT SED (MONITORING-WING) dated Lahore the 22nd August 2019.
2. In order to bring 100% authenticity and reliability In HRMS & SIS data, data records under HRMS and SIS portal, are being unlocked i.e. 23-08-2019 as a Secretary School directions in the Education department. Hence, the option of EDIT is open from the 23rd of August. 2019 to 31st of August 2019 for data correction/updating.
The concerned AEO and school Head (e.g Primary school) will ensure correction or teachers’ data entry in the Portal after the verification of official documents.
School Information System SIS App 2019 Education Latest News
3. The following procedure shall be rooked while making the correction and adding information on the said portal:-
i. No new teacher can be added to any school. ii. No teacher can be removed from any school without a QR code. Residential Address. Email Address, Contact Number, Manta! Status and working as Head will always be editable from the school’s tablet. Iv. Name and CNIC number will not be editable. v. The personate number of teachers verified by PIFRA will not editable vi. A personate number of teachers not verified by PIFRA will be editable during the correction-round of data.
vii. Teachers’ NADRA Date of Birth DOB with verified status is not editable. Similarly, other teachers’ data fields are editable in the data correction and verification round. IX. During that correction-round of data, new posts can be added. X. Head of Schools will vanish those-posts only during correction-round of data where no assigned teacher.
4. similarly, all supervisory staff i.e. DEO-SE, DEOs EE, Dy. DEOs M&Wwill ensure verification-correction of data. A school head can retain the copies of a document of teachers in service for record in further support and for uploaded information in the future. So, the concerned CEO DEA shall confirm and check at the end of entering that data.
Daily Attendance of Students:
All Chief Executive Officers, District Education Authorities, Punjab.
No. DD (M)/Enrollment-campaign/2018 GOVERNMENT OF PUNJAB SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT (MONITORING WING) Dated Lahore the 22nd August 2019
SUBJECT: DAILY ATTENDANCE OF STUDENTS THROUGH SCHOOL TABLET
2 It has informed that the Competent Authority has directed that each Head of the school shall ensure attendance of all enrolled students of the school through school tablet and attendance of students shall be completed before 10:00 AM daily. Additionally, the region guiding staff will wage astonishment visits to schools for the obedience of the similar.
3. It has entreated to broadcast the above directions to Craniums of seminaries and lower formation or district supervisory staff to ensure amenability or available attendance of scholars finished university tablet and no carelessness will be stood in this respect.
Enrollment Campaign Order:
SUBJECT: ENROLLMENT CAMPAIGN
However, No. DD (M)/Enrollment-campaign/2018 GOVERNMENT PUNJAB SED SCHOOL-EDUCATION DEPARTMENT (MONITORING WING) Dated Lahore the 22nd August 2019
2 Therefore, It has informed that the school-wise enrollment target for each District is available on the School Information System (SIS). Each Head of school and District, the supervisory staff has required to gear up efforts by engaging all stakeholders to achieve the set target of enrollment. So, the 2nd round of enrollment campaign ended on 31st October 2019.
3. In other words, It has demanded to permit essential guidelines to inferior construction to brand the matriculation crusade a success. Furthermore, the concerned Chief Executive Officer, DEA shall ensure updating/entry of enrollment data into the Student Information System (SIS) through DEOs/Dy. DEOs/Focal Persons. so, New/revised enrollment school-specific targets for each district have placed in the SIS App.
Revised Timeline for Data verification School Information System SIS:
No. DD (M)/SIS/2018 Monitoring wing SED Punjab Government Dated Lahore the 01st August 2019.
SUBJECT: DATA CORRECTION REVISED TIMELINES IN SIS AND ADJUSTMENT OF PROMOTED TEACHERS
2. However, The Competent Authority has approved the following timelines for data correction in School information System (SIS). So, the adjustment of promoted teachers, to be observed by the District Education Authorities in Punjab:-
The start date is 03-08-2019 (Saturday) and the end date is 06-08-2019 (Tuesday): Schools will add, edit, or remove sanctioned posts as per the budget book. Therefore, the Schools will assign the appropriate sanctioned post to the teachers. Schools will correct the designation, subject, and grade of the teachers. CEOs will remove teachers from schools (based on retirement, death, resignation).
Data Amendment Dates:
The start date is 07-08-2019 (Wednesday) and the end date is 08-08-2019 (Thursday): Promoted teachers with their new designation, subject grade & seniority number will be tagged as under:-
• Teachers in BS-19 & BS-20 and teachers disposal by SED.
• Teachers in BS-17 & BS-18 and teachers disposal by DPI (SE).
• All other teachers promoted in BS-16 & below CEOs.
The start date is 09-08-2019 (Friday) and the end date is 15-08-2019 (Thursday): Promoted teachers will give preferences for placement.
Similarly, the start date 16-08-2019 (Friday), the end date18-08-2019 (Sunday): Verification of posts and applications.
Such that, The start date is 19-08-2019 (Monday) and the end date is 19-08-2019 (Monday) Placement of teachers in new school and issuance of transfer orders.
Lastly, the start date 20-08-2019 Tuesday), the end date will be 27-08-2019 (Tuesday): Relieving/Joining of promoted teachers in the n schools.
3. So, You have therefore requested to concerned DE0s/AEOs.Similarly, the Heads data into School Information System a promoted teachers within the given timeline.
VERIFICATION OF ENROLLED CHILDREN IN SCHOOL Information System SIS:
No. DD (M)/SIS/2018 GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT (MONITORING WING) Dated Lahore the 29th July 2019
SUBJECT: VERIFICATION OF ENROLLED CHILDREN IN SCHOOLS.
2. Reportedly, the exercise of verification of enrolled students on the part of District Education Authorities is still under process, to be completed within 03 days.
3. In addition, You have requested to ensure verification of enrolled children through a dashboard of the School Education Department’s website. So, each student has given verification status as given on the dashboard. Therefore, the data completed before 31-07-2019 without any further time delay.
4. Moreover, the following User Name and Password used to login into the dashboard:-
User Name: District name Password: abc@123