Last Updated on May 8, 2021 by Ilmilog Guru
There is a method ” How To Apply For School E-Transfer SIS App 2019 Information Systems Punjab” which is given for all Punjab teachers in an easy way step by step.
Now sis Punjab e transfer 2021 has started in the month of May.
The Complete Method of Applying Online E-Transfer 2019″
1). First, install the “School Information System” software from the Google Play Store. Keep in mind the new version is 0.5.4. To install this app, go to the Play Store and click “Search Bar” Sis Punjab “and use the Install button to install the app.
2). “School Information System” has four major main modules.1. My Profile 2. Transfer 3. Documents 4.Class & Sessions
However, To apply “E-transfer”, first click on “My Profile” and check your profile whether your data is correct or not. If your data is not correct, then headmaster from the School tab Fix your data with the help of data visit will be able to apply. Verify your data well and check because your data will be finalized.
Registration is compulsory to register now! Email and password for “password” to get the password and get your password.
If not come in this way, the password can be taken from the “Affiliate Line 042-111-11-2020”. If you are not picked up from the helpline then you copy your order copy, sending copy, identification card number, personal number, and slip scan to an “SIS team”.
Please keep in mind that if the data is invalid from your data, the data is invalid. Send an email to the corresponding post-assistant email address. Email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3) The period for the transfer is from May 17 to 27th May and will be applied to “Merit” and “Mutual” Grounds.
In sis Punjab e transfer 2021, you may follow the same process.
**** Appeal to the application will have 2 options for ****
1. Open Merit and 2.Wed Lock / Comprehensive Grounds
- SIS E Transfer Revised Tenure School Education Department
- How to Apply for E Transfer of Teachers in Punjab
- E Transfer System for teachers of Punjab in School Education
- E Transfer Policy for Teachers through SIS App in 2020
- Amendment in the E transfer Policy and Rules for Punjab Teachers
In addition, In order to apply for open Merit, the first district name will be named Tehsil, and finally, write the names of the schools. You have to apply .5 School Preferences are written namely, 5 school names So, There are schools that are closest to you. It is also not necessary that you have 5 school names. Fewer school names can also be written.
For example, if 1 school is near and 4 schools are away, do not write the names of the remaining 4 schools. In this school, you want to transfer the school’s name and category as well as to make a complaint. It will be revealed in front of you.
The post office you are applying to will be written in front of the concerned school’s “Post-category”, whether you can apply for transfer or not. It will be said that this school will be told, I have a post-category vacant or not.
* If you do not spend three years in a school while tagging a post until March 2019, your request has to be “Rejected”.
How to Apply for Wedlock:
2 ***. There are four options to apply for Wed Lock / Comprehensive Ground Transfer. 1. Wedlock (only for Female) 2. Disabled (for male and female) 3. Divorced (just for female) 4. Widow (Only for female). It will be used to apply the “Open Merit” method as discussed it first.
It is important that every male and female teacher can be able to transfer the “Comprehensive Ground Transfer” service to the entire service.
* Maintain Certificate / Husband Certificate / Divorce / Nickname etc. First, you’re “Mobile” in “Image Format” and then upload it from Gallery.
4). Use the “Mutual Transfer” option for Mutual Transfer. For migration transfer, candidates will write their district and Tehsil name and write the name of the school in which the candidate wishes to transfer. The post will write the name “the name” will appear in front of the “different posts” and the “different posts” will be mentioned before the category will not be similar to it.
And from which one will be able to transfer the divisible category in front of this post. The teacher and the teacher who is keen to transfer to school will be the primary number and name of the school teacher. 1. No 2.Confirmation
Therefore, If the option is “no,” then there is a worry. If the option is in 2, then thank God Almighty. After this, the application will be submitted.
5). Here are merit marks for transfer
- Distance marks will automatically be delivered via online tools.
- Marks will be given up to 2 decimal points, and the marks of the Little School will be counted to 2 decimal points.
- The distance has 20 marks.
(For Tehsil), if there is more than 8 kilometers away, 0.5 marks are kept for each kilometer.
So, the district) is more than 16 kilometers away, 0.25 marks are maintained for each kilometer.
(For provincial level), if there are more than 24 kilometers away, 0.25 marks are maintained for each kilometer.
(Inter-District Transfer) there are no marks of distance.
- 30 Marks of service has been placed.
(No marks will be given for the first 3 years of time. After three years of completion 3 marks will be given for every year)
- 20 marks of seniority have been placed.
(Each year’s 2 marks are placed)
- 15 marks of the wedlock are placed.
* 15 marks of the compassionate ground.
Read More: E-Transfer System for Teachers of Punjab
General Terms and Conditions:
- Cannot exchange single-SST science in a school.
- SST Computer Science can only exchange in school where IT Lab is present and where the total number of students (class 9 & 10) is not less than 60.
- Male can apply only to male schools and female-only for female school.
- Wide Lock Transfer will not be accepted if there are a number of teachers less than 2.
- The teacher will be eligible for open merit transfer, which has spent at least 3 years in the current school.
- PSTs can transfer with (ESEs).
- Only those PSTs are eligible for the transfer whose school has more than the required number of teachers.
PST teachers in a school
For example, if 6 PST teachers in a school are working and 4 teachers are required in this school, then only 2 teachers can apply for transfer. Similarly,
- Contract and regular posts will now be seen equally, it will be able to transfer EST-English with (SESE-English).
- The transfer will be only against vacant posts.
- In the case of applying for a transfer to a school, if any teacher in his category is not in school, he will not be able to apply. As an example, if the S.S.T. (Science) applies for transfer and If there is no other S.S.T (science) in his school, he cannot be applied. However, this condition will not apply for SST (Computer Science), headmaster, senior headmaster, and principal.
- Applicants of District Transfer will be considered after the transfer order within a district.
- There is mutual and open merit for a transfer.
- At last, After transferring the order, the new school will have to be given. The new school must join otherwise teachers can be punished under the “PEEDA Act”.
At last, I shall tell you about sis Punjab e transfer 2021 soon. So, you may download the new process from my pages. In other words, our team works for the SED Punjab. Therefore, our team will work on it soon.
How To Apply For School E-Transfer SIS App 2019 Information Systems Punjab
Casual Leave Rules 1981 in Urdu for Punjab Government Employees
House Rent Allowance 2020 New Chart After Summary Approval
Teacher Rationalization Phase 2 on 25 August 2020 Punjab
SED HRMS Files Preparation for Punjab Teachers in October 2020
Hazrat Imam Hussain & Data Ganj Bakhsh Local Holiday Lahore
Pay Roll Adjustment Bill in Account Offices for Salaries & Pension
3 thoughts on “How To Apply For School E-Transfer SIS App 2019 Information Systems”
Pingback: SIS Punjab E Transfer 2020 7th Round Latest Schedule for Teachers
Pingback: Latest Update E-Transfer System 2019 Extension Up to 03-06-2019
Pingback: Notification Transfer Posting Ban 2019 in Higher Education Department