Last Updated on November 5, 2020 by Ilmilog Guru
All the Chief Executive Officers District Education Authorities (DEAs) Punjab
No. DD (M) / E-TRANSFER / 2019 has issued about E-Transfer System for Teachers of Punjab through SIS App Download. So, the School Education SED Department Punjab Government dated Lahore on the 15th of April. 2019 has updated.
SUBJECT: GUIDELINES FOR E-TRANSFER SYSTEM FOR TEACHERS OF SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT. PUNJAB
However, it has illuminated that the School of Education SED has created a System of E-Transfer for instructors of Punjab. The Punjab Board of Information Technology (PITB-), Lahore has uploaded this app.
In other words, If it’s not too much trouble note that instructors can apply for exchange through the online framework. In such a manner, the login and secret key of every instructor has sent to their portable numbers.
Every instructor must log in to an E-Transfer System or SIS App by 25th April 2019 regardless. Therefore, For inquiries identified with Login/Password please contact (042-111-11-2020). Additionally, rules to run the application for E-Transfer System are as under: –
1. In addition, teachers should download SIS App (http://bit.ly/21C3Q1X) on their Android Phone and login to the App with a given username and password.
2. View personal details (which were self-reported by school) and verify data.
3. In case of any updating/correction in the teacher’s information (already self-reported by the school). The concerned Head of the school will update data accordingly. The Concerned officers will verify that correct data is updated in SIS.
Read More:Notification Ban Lifting on Transfer Posting 2019
4. SMS/App Alert will automatically be received on Teacher’s App.
5. However, all applications of theE-Transfer system will automaticallyrank marksbased on seniority,distance,tenure, wedlock,disabilities,marital status, etc., as per transfer policy.
6. This ranking of e-transfer has made onlineavailable publicly.
7. So, the CEO (DEA) concerned, will have login-based online access to transfer application rankings for each school.
8. High ranked candidates shall be called by the CEO office for a definite report check for each school.
9. CEO office will approve or reject transfer application, in the online dashboard based upon documents verification.
10. Afteracceptanceonline after receiving,anorder oftransfer shall be created with a QR Code.
11. Concerned CEO (DEA) will set up a helpline in the district to provide information for the applicants.
You have requested to disseminate the directions at all levels t ensure compliance in letter and spirit. It has been emphasized once againthat not a transfer will be completed either through the lifting of the ban without the e-Transfer SIS system. Teachers all categories searching transfer shall lodge their applications with thesystem ofe-Transfer.
System of E-Transfer for Teachers of Punjab through SIS App Download