A Letter No SO (SE.III) 5-225/2017 Dated Lahore the 01 March 2019 regarding A Secondary School Teacher Regular in 2019 through PPSC for BS-16 by government of the Punjab school education department
It is submitted to District Education Authorities, Chief Executive Officers, in Punjab. Subject: REGULARIZATION OF EDUCATORS UNDER PUNJAB REGULARIZATION OF SERVICE ACT 2018
In continuation of the Department letter of even No on 07 January 2019 and 18 January 2019 as per subject above.
2. It is directed to request you to implement working papers of eligible SSEs (those who have completed 04 years of service up to 30-04-2018) for regularization. So that the same may be submitted to Punjab Public Service Commission for assessing their suitability tor regularization and recommendations on the format asunder,
- 1 Name of the contract employee
- 2. Fathers name
- 3. CNIC.
- 4 Domicile certificate.
- 5. Order of Appointment (be verified by Appointing Authority).
- 6. Joining report (must be verified by Appointed Authority).
- 7. Order of Transfer (be verified by Chief Executive CEO of (DEA) concerned (if any).
- 8. No Enquiry under PEEDA Act. 2006 Certificate.
- 9. Annual report (ACRS) for a last (04)Four years and (for the last 04 years Results may also be reproduced).
- There should be Degrees & verification of Certificates.
- It is also essential for educators to get No punishment Certificate., No demand and similarly No Audit Para Certificate too.
Note. It may kindly be furnished Two (02) working papers sets for each SSE Secondary School Educator.
1. PS to Additional Secretary (Schools) 2 PS to Additional Secretary (DEA) School Education 3 PAS Deputy Secretary (EE).
Becoming A Secondary School Teacher Regular in 2019 through PPSC for BS-16