A NOTIFICATION No. SO (A-I) 1-31/2008 Government of the Punjab school education department Dated Lahore the 01′ March 2018 has issued regarding Public Holiday Today Muslim Eid Milad An-Nabi 2018 Notification Download.
In the enactment of the supplies contained the Punjab Education Code in Article 37 & 41 and Notification No. SOW-I(S&GAD)1-3/2008(P-II) dated 12.02.2018, issued by the Section Officer (Welfare-I), S&GAD the following Holidays’ schedule would be observed in all the Schools/Educational Institutions (Govt. / Privately Managed) in Punjab Province during the Calendar year 2018:-
1. Kashmir Day
2. Pakistan Day
3. Labor Day
4. Summer Vacations
5. Eid-ul-Fitr (1° Shawal 1439 A.H)
6. Short Summer Break for Hilly Areas
7. Independence Day
8. Eid-ut-Azha (10-Zil Haj)*1439 A.H.
9. Ashura (9 & 10 Moharrum)* 1440 A.H
10. Eid Milad-un-Nabi (12 Rabi-ul-Awal 1440 A.H) Wednesday 21 November 2018
11. Quaid-e-Azam Day/Christmas
12. Day After Christmas
13. Winter Vacations
14. Winter Break (For Hilly Areas)
The Holiday for Independence Day will vacation, however, this Holiday will be Educational Institutions in a befitting manner.
Fall during summer observed in all the Educational Institutions will observe local holidays as notified by the relevant district/local authorities from time to time. 3. All Educational Institutions (Government as well as Privately Managed) will strictly observe this schedule without any deviation therefrom. 4. Winter break for hilly areas may be adjusted by the DPI (SE), Punjab keeping in view the prevailing weather conditions, in consultation with Chairman, BISE, and Rawalpindi. 5. Eid Milad-un-Nabi (PBUH), 1440 A.H and Kashmir Day have already been observed as Public Holidays.
SECRETARY SCHOOL EDUCATION
NO. & DATE EVEN: – A copy is advanced for data to:-
1. All Divisional Commissioners in the Punjab 2. All Deputy Commissioners in the Punjab 3. The Accountant General Punjab, Lahore 4. The Director of Public Instruction (SE & EE), Punjab, Lahore with the request to circulate it among all the CEOs, District Education Authorities, in Punjab 5. The Project Director, PMIU, Lahore 6. All Chairmen of BISEs in the Punjab 7. The Director-General Public Relations, Punjab, Lahore with the request to release this Notification to the press/TV & Radio 8. All Additional Secretaries of School Education Department the Director (Monitoring), School Education Department with a request to upload the notification on the official website of the department 10. Private Secretary to Minister for Education Punjab, Lahore I1. PS to Secretary, Govt. of the Punjab, School Education Department. 12. PS to Special Secretary (Opt.) Govt. of the Punjab, School Education Department.
SECTION OFFICER (AC D).
Public Holiday Today Muslim Eid Milad An-Nabi 2018 Notification Download
HRMS Human Resources SIS App Data 2020 Edit Service Record
Lahore Board Result & Rawalpindi Board Result 2020
Clean Green Pakistan App 2020 on Google Play Store 10K+ Downloads
Casual Leave Rules 1981 in Urdu for Punjab Government Employees
Corona Virus & Holiday Season 2020 Closure of All Educational Institutes
Bank Alfalah Car Loan 2020 Easy Installments for all Pakistanis