Last Updated on April 12, 2020 by Ilmilog Guru
|HEC PM Laptop Scheme 2018|
Online Registration Form PM Laptop Scheme and CM Laptop Scheme 2018:
HEC PM Laptop Scheme and CM Laptop Scheme 2018 for all Students 9 Boards in Punjab has started. The recognized university students. will participate. So, all these eligible students will easily get the online registration form.
The objective is to provide free laptops to 100 thousand brilliant students currently studying at public sector colleges. There are high achievers of the Punjab boards in matriculation examinations the PM Laptop Scheme 2018 for Students.
However, the motivation and enthusiasm behind this laptop scheme are to help students. Therefore, they face problems and hurdles in their path to gain knowledge and excel professionally.
In other words, One hundred thousand laptops through HEC Laptop Scheme and CM Laptop Scheme will provide the following categories of youth in Punjab.
1. All first-year /first semester students of 4 years BS/ B.Sc. program, medical, dental colleges, Engineering Universities, Agricultural Universities, veterinary & Annual sciences universities and technical colleges who have secured,
*60% or above marks in the final annual exam of annual examination system or
*70% or above marks in the final exam in case of semester scheme.
2. All first-year /first semester students of 2-year master-degree who have secured.
*60% or above script in the last exam in case of annual exam system or
*70% otherwise above marks in the last exam in the box of the semester system.
3. Leftover eligible evening students of last year, the government provides laptops during this phase. Only those students will be awarded laptops who are already registered or declared eligible. No new name will be added to the existing lists.
4. 100 top students of Matriculation exam from every one of the nine local boards, technical boards & federal board of intermediate & secondary education under CM Laptop Scheme 2016 for Matric Students.
5. 400 top students each of matric & middle exams from other provinces, Azad Jammu & Kashmir plus Gilgit Baltistan.
6. New MS/ M.Phil/ Ph.D. scholars of public sector institutions in the province who have secured.
*60% or higher than marks in the last yearly exam in case of annual exam system or
*70% or above marks in the final exam in case of semester structure.
7. Pinnacle ten students in each section of the open sector federal university in Islamabad and their campus in Punjab.
8. 4000 laptops will be awarded to the students of Deeni Madaris. Laptops will be distributed by AUQAF Department after devising merit criteria subject for approval by the chief minister for Laptop Scheme 2016.
However, the next to be not eligible for this idea:
I. MS/M.Phil/ Ph.D. scholar who is the recipient of senior Education charge scholarships.
II. Students who are doing any kind of job (public as well as private).
III. Students who have earlier received laptops in the last year’s scheme.
IV. Foreign nationals except students from Azad Jammu & Kashmir and Indian occupied Kashmir.
Online Registration Form Note:
In the case of GPA/CGPA, CGPA will be taken into consideration and will be converted into percentage marks on the basis of Higher Education Commission Formula.
If you think you are eligible and have not been selected or have any other grievances, kindly contact your respective focal persons of college, university, and boards.
Above all, You can also register your grievance with the sovereign Grievance Redresses Committee IRCs at divisional commissioner’s level, which has been constituting by the chief minister Punjab, to hear and dispose of appeals submitted by various students regarding e-youth laptop scheme.
In addition, all suitable morning students of phase 1 in agreement with the finalized lists by now available with HED who at rest have not usually the laptops are being referred to Independent Grievance
Redressal Committee IRCs for verification and redressed.
No new name will be added to these obtainable lists.
However, The laptops award to the entitled candidates do not need any initial put or payment. So, all laptops dispersed via this here pm laptop scheme is absolutely free of cost.
In conclusion, These laptops are not moveable, however, if the contender thinks he/ she already has a laptop and would like to spare it for another deserving candidate, the gesture shall be valued and appreciated by the chief minister Punjab in person.
Download Online Registration Form for HEC PM Laptop Scheme 2018
Lastly, Specifications of HP 1000 Laptops for HEC PM Laptop Scheme 2018 and CM Laptop Scheme 2018 with Accessories
HP Model HP 1000:
- Intel Core i3-2370M Processor 2.4 GHz, 3MB L3 Cache
- HM 75 Express chipset
- Intel HD Graphics 3000
- 14.0 inch diagonal HD Bright view LED-Display (1366 x 768)
- 2GB DDR3 System Memory
- HP 500 GB 5400 RPM Hard Disk Drive
- HP SUPER / Multi DVD Writer
- Integrated 10/ 100 Base-T Ethernet LAN 802.11 b/g/h WLAN
- 3 USB 2.0 HDMI, RJ 45, Headphone out, Microphone in HP 720p High Definition Webcam with integrated Microphone.
- Altec Lansing Internal Speaker
- 6-cell Lithium Ion Battery
- HP 65 W AC Adapter with power cable.
- Notebook keyboard with touchpad supporting Multi-touch
- HP Backpack with Customized logo
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic
Online Registration Form For HEC PM Laptop Scheme 2018