Last Updated on January 18, 2018 by Ilmilog Guru
Notification No. JASC/Coord.&DW/CM-176188 is issued by Chief Minister Office Punjab dated 12-01-2018 regarding Latest News Punjab Teachers Transfer Ban 2018 School Education Department.
Subject: Transfer/Postings in School Education Department
keeping in view chief minister has been pleased to constitute the following board for deciding any request for Punjab Teachers Transfer in the school education department up to the level of BS-18.
- Ministers School Education Convenor
- Additional chief secretary member
- Secretary school education member/secretary
|Punjab Teachers Transfer Ban 2018|
Inter-District Transfer News 2016
Notification No. SO(SE-IV)2-34/2009(TR) is the issue by Punjab Government School Education area dated Lahore August 15, 2016, about Inter-District Transfer Date expansion from 13 August to 25 August 2016.
It is submitted to the Director Public Instruction DPI (SE/EE) Punjab Lahore, all the district harmonization officer in Punjab and all the manager district officers (Edu) in Punjab.
Subject: LIFTING OF BAN ON POSTING /TRANSFER
In continuation of letter No. SO(SE-IV)2-34/2009(TR) dated July 27, 2016, the timelines for the receipt of Inter-District Transfer applications for SSTs / SSEs, ESTs/ SES, and PSTs /ESEs has been extended from 13 August 2016 to 25 August 2016.
Secretary School Education
No. & Date Even
A copy is forwarded for information and necessary action to Program Director PMIU Lahore, Program Director DSD Lahore, all additional secretaries of school education department, all Deputy secretaries of school education, Deputy Director Monitoring with the request of upload the alike on the website of school education sector www.schools.punjab.gov.pk.com and send through email to all the DCOs and EDOs (Edu) and head teachers of High and Higher Secondary Schools in Punjab.
Section Officer (SE-IV)
PSO to Secretary School Education
Terms & Conditions Inter-District Transfer Orders 2016
Order No. 2531/Admin(M-I) is issued by a Directorate of Public Instructions Elementary Education Punjab dated 11-08-2016 regarding inter-District Transfer Orders of PST/EST.
The services of the teachers on the recommendation and consent of EDO (Relieving & Recipient) are hereby placed at the disposal of concerned Executive District officer (Education) for further posting adjustments under the terms & conditions given below,
- They will move at their own expenses. The transfer order is being issued at the request of the incumbent, therefore, no TA/DA is allowed.
- They will be placed at the bottom of seniority list of the cadre in their respective district.
- Female teachers recruited in boys schools and want to be transferred to girls schools at their own request will be placed at the bottom of seniority list of female teachers.
- Female teachers working in girls schools will not be transferred to boys schools.
- They will be relieved/ joined by EDO (Edu)/ DEO(M/W-EE/SE) concerned in the light of directions contained in letter No. SO(SE-IV)2-34/2009(Transfer) dated 25-07-2014 and extended vide letter No. SO(SE-IV)2-34/2009(Transfer) dated 13-08-2014 issued by the Government of the Punjab School Education Department and transfer policy 2013 vide letter No. SO(SE-IV)2-34/2009(Transfer) dated 17-04-2013 and as amended vide letter No. SO(SE-IV)2-34/2009(TR) dated 24-07-2014 further amended vide letter No. SO(SE-IV)2-34/2009(TR) dated 27-07-2016.
- Before Relieving/ Joining of the incumbents, it might be ensured that no inquiry is pending against the incumbent.
- Verification of service record shall be made by the Relieving/ Joining as well as recipient district.
- If any discrepancy is detected subsequently the relieving officer will be held responsible.
- They will be relieved as and when further adjustment orders are issued by the recipient Executive District Officer (Edu)
- The posting /Transfer shall be made only against a vacant post.
- Erratic posting /Transfer against irrelevant grades, subjects or cadre shall not be made under any circumstances nor there will be any room for loan basis or temporary adjustment.
- In case of the primary school with one or two Primary School Teachers (PSTs), the teacher shall not be transferred without a substitute and the substitute takes the charge first then the second teacher may be relieved.
- In case of the school with single PST/EST or SST (Science) and SST computer Science, the teacher will not be transferred without a substitute.
- As one-time dispensation during entire service, divorced and widow teachers may be transferred against vacancy during the ban and before completing three years tenure in the present school.
- As one-time dispensation during entire service, married teachers / Educators may be transferred against vacancy during lifting of the ban and before completing three years tenure in the present school.
- The transferee will not be relieved till his/ her adjustment in the receiving district.
- In case of any discrepancy EDO, concerned /DDO will inform immediately to this directorate.
- In addition to above-mentioned policy amended vide No. SO(SE-IV)2-34/2009(TR) dated 27-07-2016.
Latest News Punjab Teachers Transfer Ban 2018 School Education Department